Saturday, December 14, 2013

A call for action...Submitted by a member

Please Share: Teachers, retirees, friends, parents, and students need to send a clear message that they support New Bedford Educators. Attend Monday night's school committee meeting at Keith at 6. Wear red. Sign up at the podium to say a few words. 

On Wednesday's from 5-6 p.m. call WBSM to talk to Jon Mitchell. 508-996-0500

Start paying attention to what businesses support teachers and boycott those that don't. 

Speak out!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there. Hope to see the room packed.

Anonymous said...

Might I suggest that we run this as the political campaign that it is? For example, instead of posting a blog about an action, put together a phone bank and call teachers. It will be far more effective. I would be happy to participate, and I bet many others would be as well.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the comment about this being like a political campaign!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there and if you need me to make phone calls ... I will happily volunteer my time

Anonymous said...

I'm going. I don't need a call. Red Shirt Ready.

Anonymous said...

We all need to be aware of the Delphi Technique...reformers like Dr. D. and her new hires...were victims of it and have now brought it with them... http://www.eagleforum.org/educate/1998/nov98/focus.html