Sunday, December 22, 2013

I don't sleep much anymore... Submitted by a New Bedford High School Teacher

I've read this particular piece at least 20 times since 5 am. I have devoted my life to this school and with a few words people like Mr Unger flush my life's work down the sewer. What he is saying is that since parents who are neglecting their responsibility cannot be touched ( they vote and purchase newspapers), it is acceptable to place all the blame on teachers. Compassion is dead... And the pulse of justice is growing faint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have truly become victims of dysfunctional community that hasn't heard our pleas for resources and support such as books, computers, after school buses, field trip monies, paraprofessionals, more sped teachers, translators, and social workers.

Anonymous said...

^^^ And yet money from last year's budget is still not accounted fo